Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Transitions and Back To The Blog

| | 2 comments
Hello world. Although there has been a lack of blogging and, indeed, photos during these last few months, I claim respite: I've been in the process of moving! I now reside in Vallejo, California, instead of Honduras, and I'm on Christmas break still, which means I wake up, drink coffee, and wait for any signs of activity from anyone. I'm quite happy with this, and I have plenty of free time for your shoot ;)



Here are a couple photos of what I've been up to in the past three months ^_^




Shooting the second SEPE (Seminary For Expository Preaching) graduation...




Family portraits, Joshua Trees, and sunsets during Christmas break...


The trees actually change colors during the fall in America ;)


Self portraits in garages


San Francisco!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season, and I look forward to seeing where God guides me in a new year with new opportunities. 

2 comments:

Followers

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance