Friday, January 4, 2013

Top 13 Moments and A Limited Offer!

| | 0 comments


*If you're only here for the limited offer part, skip to the bottom (don't leave, it's worth it)*


It's a new year! Last year was a good year - sweet with a bit of sour, but not too much to make it unenjoyable (like all good asian food is).



Here are some highlights in pictures:

1. Moved back to America
2. Spent the winter months in America for the first time in a while (it's cold and the leaves change colour :O)
3. Made some pretty crazy friends back at CBC 


4. Shot my first wedding alone
5. Discovered boba tea and Tapioca Thursdays
6. Went on a road trip to shoot another wedding (hey Savannah)
7. Went on another road trip to Resolved (hey Resolved crew)
8. Moved to the Master's College
9. Went to In-n-Out more than I ever have in my life (don't know why I am not fat)
10. Went to my first -real- concert
11. Went on adventures to the Griffith Observatory and the Getty Museum - LA is the best
12. Survived my first Finals Week and my first semester of college!
13. Came home to a quiet Christmas with family

That brings us up to speed at where I am now - in Vallejo for about two more weeks, waiting for the second semester of college to start! I'm excited - in fact, I'm so excited that I want to give you guys a special offer! 

This is the offer part: for the rest of the time I'm here, all photoshoots are 15% off! The base price is $100 - with the special offer that leaves you with a price of only $85 dollars. However, even this price is negotiable if you get your reservation in fast enough! Get some great pictures you can enjoy throughout the year - I'm looking forward to a good one!

Contact me (through phone or text) at 707-319-3301, or email me at photographybycaleb@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance