Sunday, May 19, 2013

COMING BACK // i start making things again

| | 1 comments
School is out. It's been great, and I can't believe I'm already done with the first year. Best thing about it: being able to be around people all. the. time. That's hard sometimes too, but most of the time it's great.

 ZACH and I made a little film about college, click the screenclips below to watch it.

i made this to test out Lightroom//VSCO video processing, so bear with the rough edit. you have to start somewhere to get anywhere.

 I guess I'm home now, back in the B A Y, no people. Except my six sibs...ok never mind. But you get what I'm saying. It's a change of pace to say the least.



That just leaves me with time. A whole lot of time to do stuff



Summer goals:

i have discovered note-taking apps: check out CLEAR

( i'd like to take a moment to appreciate this weather app. the colors and the font = INSPIRATION, and it works so nicely too!)


Being in the same environment, being around the same people, doing the same things all the time tends to limit your perspective on just about everything. Get outside of it.

On that note, I'm going to NEW YORK for a few weeks. The extent of my East Coast travel has been Florida, so seeing some of the oldest parts of America will be new. My parents have been planning like crazy - watch out, the invasion is coming.



I can't wait to fly again.

1 comments:

  1. "YOU CAN'T SEE THIS OK JUST 5 SECONDS EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY SHOWED YOU ALL OF THE THINGS!!" - You

    ;) Jk I love this.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance